Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oh the Irony

I took yesterday off sick. I just woke up feeling blah and very tired, and I knew that with this busy week I wouldn't be able to "catch up" until the weekend. With nothing pressing to do at work, I decided that it made a lot of sense to take the day so I could go back to sleep. And I had a great morning nap until almost 11, and then I spent the afternoon doing a chunk of the housecleaning that needed to be done before Sunday.

But last night, I couldn't get to sleep. Really, I laid there for hours. Maybe some poor combination of sleeping in, evening exercise and chai and tea after 8pm was the problem? I have no clue. I didn't feel horrible when I woke up this morning, but I'm guessing that it will be more difficult tomorrow. With my trim carpentry class this evening, I won't be able to go to bed super early because I don't know that I will get home before 10. Oh well. It was a nice try anyway.

Good gym news - we're now up to seven trips in a row. Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday. It can be hard to find the motivation to go on a Friday night, but I think we can do it to keep our streak alive!

More about knitting later...

No comments: