Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Super Duper Busy

I expect things to stay relatively quiet on the blog for another week or so.

Things are really, really busy at work. I traveled earlier this week ((Sunday night through Tuesday night), so last week and the weekend were very busy preparing for the trip - getting drawings done, staying at work late, working at home during naps, doing laundry, packing, etc. And now that we've gotten input from the clients and consultants there continues to be a lot to do. Plus there is the project I haven't worked on in several weeks because of other projects and we're traveling for the unworked project in a few weeks...

The trip was fine, except for the trip home. Our flight was canceled and we had to fly through Boston to get home. Being three hours late meant that I didn't get to see Heather and I didn't get to sleep until after midnight. :-( All the travel time gave me a jump start on getting back in the knitting of Ivy. I'm now nearly done with both fronts and the back was already finished. I hope to be able to seam the body together this weekend (to make sure it fits) and start the sleeves.

This weekend I am hosting knitting, so even though I plan to come home on time for the next few days, I need to get cleaning around here whenever I'm not making up for lost time with Heather. :-)

No comments: