Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sleep V2.0


I was looking back at old posts to get Heather's past weight statistics and I ran across this post. Ha!

How things change. This time, we're making relatively rare efforts to put Todd to sleep in his crib and just "getting through" all the waking up and overnight nursing sessions. It's probably a combination of feeling like he can't possibly sleep with us forever, knowing that he's doing more reverse cycling than she ever did, and being so much more tired that I can't even fathom having to get out of bed multiple times a night. And I'm sure if you would have told me back then that it would be possible to function at work on less sleep I would have thought you were crazy...but you can push your body to do a lot of things.

I think we're in one of those "not ideal but not so awful that we're trying to change things" stages of baby sleep. Todd's also lucky that I'm even more laid back then I was the first time around. :-)

Nap schedule, what nap schedule?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

He is SOOOOooooooo cute!