Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Toddler Ticket

During our many hours in the car while visiting Maine and Massachusetts this weekend we had only an AM/FM radio to listen to (*gasp*) and were forced to listen to many political ads when we tired of scanning the stations for more music.

Our conversations and Heather's responses to the ads convinced us that there would be an ideal ticket to run if a party wanted to attract the toddler vote.

Heather smiles everytime she says "bama" and "nunu". Politically, an Obama/Sununu ticket is probably unthinkable, but it would certainly make for some adorable political ads. (I don't know that it would sway any voters, but it would certainly make members of both parties smile.)

I was hoping to do a long weekend wrap-up tonight, but after doing some catching up and picture proofing, it is already almost 10pm and I'm tired. I will try to get to it soon while everything is fresh in my mind, but it is going to be a busy week at work, so I'm not making any promising.

No comments: