Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pray

I'm posting to ask all of my readers to direct your prayers to friends of ours trying to adopt an adorable little girl from Guatemala.

Their daughter is now 20 months old. They have had a hellish process and have been kicked out of PGN 6 times over the course of the last year. And their agency is becoming less and less responsive as time goes on.

All that stands in the way is one final interview with the birth mother, a requirement recently added to the process. She is refusing to go for the interview.

Please help me pray for a miracle for this family. I'm here sobbing over my lunch wishing there was something that I could do for them...

3 comments:

Annie and Greg said...

I too was reduced to tears and they are definitely getting prayers and vibes from me.

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

I will definitely add your friends to my prayers!!

Ben and Cori Momma said...

lots of prayers coming your way!!