Saturday, May 03, 2008

Another week gone by

Busy, busy, busy.

Another business trip this week. This time an interview for a new
project. I'm honestly torn about whether I want to get it. It's a
fabulous chance for me to be the project architect on a job from day
one. But it will require regular travel and my plate is already very
full at work, and it will start before other things are done. I
certainly did everything I could to help in the interview and I think we
presented ourselves well. So it just depends on how comfortable they
felt with us and if they think we're the best fit for the job. We
should know one way or the other very soon.

The upside of the travel is that I'm almost done with the knitting on
the Ivy wrap cardigan. All that is left is to finish the second tie.
It's 52 inches long (8 stitches wide) and I think I'm about halfway done
with it. I did the first one yesterday in the car and on the plane.
Soon I will do the blocking and then the sewing. Woot!

I hope to start a few baby gifts this weekend to make sure I have good
bus knitting ready for the next few weeks.

My thoughts are bouncing all over the place, so I guess this isn't the
best time for a blog post. I'll try again in a few days. :-)

(Oh, and apologies for being a bad email coorespondent lately...I do
think about all of you. There just aren't enough hours in the day. And
when there is free time it is reserved for Heather first!)

No comments: