Friday, June 09, 2006

Things you probably don't care about.

1 - I've finished the painting in the bathroom. Just need to put the hardware back on the doors and window and it's officially done.

2 - Straightening and Cleaning progresses, including getting all of the painting supplies and tools down in the basement where they belong.

3 - The Reds are back in first place and they've won 8 in a row!

4 - The main section of the belated shower gift is done. Now to pick-up stitches around the edge and knit the border.

5 - It looks like it is more expensive to cool the third floor than the first and second. More estimates will be collected and discussion will occur. The good news is that the cost for the first and second floor was at the upper end of the range I expected.

6 - We are almost caught up on laundry...for the moment.

7 - The plumber was not happy when he found out that kitchen sink he was going to be disconnecting was actually on the third floor. I was not happy when he caused water to leak from my office ceiling. (But he didn't do it on purpose and it wasn't much)

8 - I'm hoping that when the 1-800-Got-Junk people leave we will feel like a weight has been lifted to no longer have so much unwanted crap hanging around the house. I'm sure it will help us get a better sense of the space available on the third floor...even if it is hot up there.

9 - 1 hour, 15 minutes until the weekend begins. I'm not dying to get out of here, but I am getting a little tired of looking at window details...

No comments: