Tuesday, January 31, 2006

6 days

It is Effie's fault that I wasn't productive last night. I came home motivated to do laundry and maybe hang a few pictures, but when I was sitting on the couch putting my knitting patterns in plastic sleeves she *demanded* to sit in my lap. And if you think I'm exaggerating then you've never had a cat demand anything of you. By the time she left my motivation had vanished.

I was trapped without any knitting, so I had filled the time with the TV and the computer. When I was able to pull out my socks, I discovered that they were not as snug as I would like. I was willing to let this go, until I noticed that I had messed up the cable patterns, in two places. So I spent the rest of the evening ripping back to the toe increases and getting them back on the needles. I suppose I could have frogged the whole thing, but I find the toe increases to be kind of annoying, so I wanted to at least salvage that work.

My wonderful husband is taking me on a trip to celebrate my birthday, so there will probably be a longer pause between posts than usual. I'll try to be verbose before we leave to make up for it. :-)

No comments: