Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Impatience

I wanted to try a little experiment. I used my phone last night to take a few photos that I would like to post to the blog. This way, I can send them to my email account and post them whenever I have a few free minutes at work instead of trying to squeeze the blog posting in at home in the evening. Since the main reason to post is for the pictures, and not a ton of text, it should only take a few minutes while I inhale my lunch or a mid-morning snack.

So when I grabbed my yogurt, I thought I'd take a quick mental break and post my pictures. Well, my yogurt is eaten and I'm still waiting for the photos to show up in my inbox.

*tap, tap, tap*

I guess if they show up by lunchtime you'll get to see them today.

P.S. For anyone who is going to scold me and tell me I should be doing this at home in the evening...I'll just let you know that I've barely had time to eat dinner and go to the bathroom in the evening, and when I do get more time than that there are dishes and laundry to be done. And, if I could get Heather to bed before 10:30, I would be going to bed earlier, too...cause I'm POOPED!

2 comments:

Katie said...

No scoldings here... Especially since I'm at work right now commenting on your post.

Amanda said...

I am certainly not going to be the one telling you that you should work at work! HA! Wouldn't that be hypocritical of me?