Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yes, I'm still here

...but I'm not in a very good mood.

The past week has involved:
- Getting up extra early for work related reasons
- Getting to bed late for work related reasons
- Not being able to sleep well for no clear reason
- Heather waking up over night - sometimes to eat and sometimes for unclear reasons that may or may not include being congested, being hot, wanting to practice rolling over, wanting to be with us to make up for time in daycare, being on a wacky sleep schedule because of her first week in daycare

I'd say I've been averaging about 5 hours a night, and I have too much to do at work to consider taking a day off.

I don't want to be a depressing blogger, so I'm probably going to stay away until I get some more sleep and my mood improves. The good news is that my leg continues to feel better, Heather has been very smiley and happy lately (when she's not crying at 3am) and my Dulaan items are done and ready to be shipped.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh, my sympathies. Four months is a rough, rough age. Even though I've been complaining about Henry's recent wakeups, I can assure you that it gets much better. 4-6 months was a really dark time for me. :(