Tuesday, October 25, 2005

moody

Seeing a friend on the bus this morning helped to perk up my mood this morning - but the rain, the cold, my bloat and the fact that I have to go to a professional event this evening have me in a worse than usual mood. I don't dislike other professionals in my field - I'm just not in the mood to shmooze and the discovery that the skirt part of my black suit isn't any looser than it was the last time I wore it didn't help much either.

Last week's meetings combined with the cold and rain threw off my walking plan, and I have to force myself back on track tomorrow.

First song to come up on the iPod this morning (on shuffle) - "Sunset Boulevard (reprise)", 1993 Original London Cast, Patti Lupone and Kevin Anderson. Yesterday I allowed the iPod to shuffle through my entire collection, and I only got one christmas song, so I think I'm going to let it go again today...

No comments: