Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday Knitting Update

Last night I got my new needles from knitpicks.com and I finished the knitting of my current baby sweater in progress while we watched three more episodes of Battlestar Galactica. (I'm no longer worried that we won't be able to rewatch all of season 4.0 before next Friday!)

So this morning on the bus I was able to cast on the first sleeve for Amelia without any guilt - yay!

I should use my knitting planning time this weekend to cast on a few more baby projects. I have a couple of finished or near-finished gifts in my knitting basket, but with two showers to attend in March and April and lots of friends of child-bearing age you can never have too many hand-knit baby gifts ready to go.

I also sent in my registration today for the Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Festival. I've signed up for three classes and I'm looking forward to a very fibery weekend next month!

No comments: