Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Turnover

Looks like there will be a new coffee shop moving into my building in a couple of weeks, to replace the one that just closed. I will have to wait and see if they sell good chai and good tea, but at least it will be a convenient choice when I want *something*.

Other stuff:

- Can't wait for the spring Knitty to be published!

- T-minus 3 days, 4 1/2 hours until the Harlot!

- Tonight is carpeting class. I'm told we'll be making a mat we get to bring home.

- I'm in the process of cleaning off my work computer and gathering files to be moved to my new system or archived. I get the new computer on Monday - woohoo!

- I desperately need a haircut, but I keep forgetting to call for an appointment at a reasonable hour.

- Wondering if I have a big head? I bought some new headbands yesterday. They are the first ones in my life that aren't feeling tight and uncomfortable after 6-7 hours of wear. Don't know if the manufacturers finally learned that they don't have to squeeze the blood out of your head to stay in place or if I have a bigger than average head and finally found oversized headbands. Random, I know.

1 comment:

LisaBe said...

also can't wait for spring knitty. i check several times a day, just in case the knittyreader group doesn't get to me for some reason. obsessive! also stoked about the yh at k1 friday, though i'm not sure i'll make it. crossing my fingers that i will. and i just got a haircut today. what a difference it makes!