Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Log Cabin Opinion


Now that I go back and look at the picture, the square that is bothering me the most is the one with the navy accent.

Option #1 - Get another dark accent color so that there are two "dark" squares and two "bright" squares.

Option #2 - Replace the navy square with a yellow square (I have yellow cotton) and place it opposite the light green square.

Option #3 - Make a big blanket of 9 squares and use the navy in the center and bright squares all around.

Okay, #3 is really a much bigger blanket than I want, but color-wise, it is a viable option.

The advantage of option #2 is that I have the yarn here. Option #1 requires me to go out in the cold and depends on me being able to find an appropriate dark color - probably a dark green or a dark maroon.

I'm torn. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Katie said...

My vote is for #2!