Saturday, March 17, 2007

Clapotis is next

I'll be back to post more soon about Heather's first shopping trip, a friend's shower, my best friend's visit and possible improvements to Heather's sleep schedule that are likely to disappear next week when she hits her next growth spurt.

The reason I'm posting is that I know what my next knitting project is now that I have finished knitting baby shower presents. Heather and I need another Clapotis. The one I have is wool and it isn't washable. I found today that it is a nice wrap for discretely breastfeeding in public. But not only do I not want Heather to spit up on it...it's also too hot. If she's too hot while she's eating she just falls asleep and the feedings take longer.

I think I have some hand-painted cotton in the stash that will do nicely. We'll see how long it takes to knit...

No comments: