Friday, March 30, 2007

ETA...

To piggyback on my last post, I should add that I'm thrilled to have the stroller. Not having it has constantly been in the back of my mind. There were only a couple of times that I could have used it before we got it, but it felt like this big *thing* we were missing. There are still a couple of small things we'll need in the next few months, but nothing that feels like such a big hole like the stroller did.

Secondly, I forgot to mention something very important about Heather. Within the past few days, she has seemed to become much more aware of her surroundings. The toys on the playmat hold more interest and the toy bar on the bouncy seat (as well as making the bouncy seat bounce) can keep her entertained while I shower. And it finally feels like she's looking at us and responding to what we have to say to her.

Oh, and the sleepiness on the playmat was just a catnap. By the time I went to the bathroom, she was awake. So I'm still due for that nap...

No comments: