Friday, March 23, 2007

My specific focus

Much of the reason that I haven't posted for the past few days is that I would continue posting about Heather's sleep habits on a day by day basis. This is a habit I really need to break. Not only is it probably painfully boring for the majority of my readers, but it's potentially embarassing for Heather when she gets older. :-)

Let's just say that I still think Heather's in the midst of her growth spurt, but she is sleeping well enough that I haven't felt the need to nap for the past few days.

I'm happy to report that until more presents come, I am caught up on thank you notes. Since the shower, I've gone through 80 of them and I need to buy more. Heather is just too popular. It's interesting that such great things (weddings, babies) result in the writing of many, many thank yous.

Not much to report from the past week, since we haven't had any visits since Sunday. Heather and I had to postpone the only plans we had because the car needed to go in for a little service. It's back now, and hopefully won't need to return to the dealer for a long, long time.

R's parents are coming to visit tomorrow and one of my coworkers may stop by on Sunday. Sunday is also supposed to be a lovely spring day, so I hope that a walk around the neighborhood will work for us. Next week, we have visitors coming Tuesday afternoon and we have a playdate on Wednesday. On Friday, we're going to see The Yarn Harlot speak on her latest book tour and on Saturday we have a 1st birthday party to attend. There is a lot to look forward to!

No comments: