Monday, May 22, 2006

Should have

I really should have gotten more done around the house this weekend. But really, the weekend is over, so there is not point stressing over what I didn't accomplish. I DID make some progress on gifts for two friends having babies. And I got to spend time with friends and with my husband. And I slept in both days. I also got the house tour stuff done that I needed to do (except for printing) and I found two wood chairs for the dining room at an Estate Sale on our block. The caning in the middle of the seats is not in good shape, but they cleaned up nicely and I have more of the dining room chair fabric if I decide to fix them myself. (Which seems likely)

So not a bad weekend, but there was probably some knitting time that I should have spent doing one of the things on my list that I want to get done before our party in June. :-)

Oh, and that yarn I ordered still hasn't arrived. No clue what I'm going to do. I'll probably try to sprint through it and see what I can get done before it needs to be mailed next week (*shudder*). And if I don't make it, it can be a "shower" gift that doesn't actually get opened at the shower. Oh well. I need to work on the wedding present, too...

No comments: