Monday, May 15, 2006

Two sightings today

First this evening I've seen what I assume is a new Miller Lite commercial. There are a variety of men in the commercial - the first one of note is Jerome Bettis. This wasn't my first sighting. Later in the commercial was an appearance by Aron Ralston. He was the RA on my friends' floor freshman year at CMU.

The second sighting had to be verified at tvtome.com. Kim Director is playing the crazy ex-girlfriend of Eric Delco on CSI: Miami (don't ask me why I'm still watching this show, I don't know.) Kim played the Witch in a production of "Into the Woods" that I was assistant stage manager for my freshman year at CMU. It took me a few minutes to figure out why she looked familiar, and even once I did I wasn't sure I was right. Don't know if she's lost too much weight or if its just because I haven't seen her since 1995.

No comments: