Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Knitting Homework

I just registered for my first knitting class! Woohoo!

I'm taking a class in Fair Isle next Tuesday at Knit One (www.knitone.biz). When I registered I got my "homework" assignment for the class and the materials I need to bring with me. I'm sure I have enough worsted weight yarn in the old stash, it will just be a matter of finding 2-3 "strongly contrasting colors" that I like together. I have a number of Plymouth Encore leftovers from Christmas that I think will come in handy. I also have to make sure that the size 7 and 9 needles and the short circular connector from my interchangeable needles are available for use.

In sock news, I went a little too far on the grey socks, so my bus ride home will involve some tinking. But after that I will just have the toes to finish! I've been wanting to finish *something*, so it looks like I will get my wish very soon.

No comments: